Weired the river’s low (1)
it’s flow our hunger (2)
wind blown,owned; (3)
the soil is scorched (4)
from carbon torched. (5)
- A weir is used to dam the water that still trickle over graveled ground.
- The fields now yield only fifty percent of what they did before the drought.
- We had to sell and lease our land to pay for genetically modified seeds.
- The average temperature in July is 5 degrees higher now than ever before.
- Scientist agree that the climate change is caused by burning fossil fuel.
Kerry wants us to play with annotations at toads. My idea is two parts with a simple poem, and footnotes for every line.
March 31, 2017